Alumni from IADT Schaumburg, located in Schaumburg, Illinois have continuous access to Optimal Resume. Optimal Resume is an online resource that you may use to create and build a resume, research companies, and receive job leads suited to their specific career goals. Create a customized account to get your resume reviewed, search for jobs, and connect with employers. Through Optimal Resume, you’ll find a variety of tools to help you CREATE, PRESENT, MANAGE and SHARE your professional credentials.
Online Interactive Resume and Job Search Tool by OptimalResume®
- Create high quality application documents - resumes, letters, portfolios, etc.
- Create an attractive & flexible professional website
- Fully integrated online job search job application tracking
Enhance Your Job Search with our Partners – Monster.com and Burning Glass.
- Find thousands of relevant articles on resume advice, job-hunting guidance, career planning tips and more.
- Manage your job search with all of Monsters resources using their Browse Jobs feature. Simply narrow down the results until you find a list of jobs that are right for you.
- Burning Glass Technologies provides students with Focus/Career, a suite of easy-to-use career exploration and job placement tools.
- With this system, you’ll be able to explore career opportunities based on what employers are actually looking for.
- To access these sites, please login to your student portal. Even as a graduate, you have access to your portal as long as you log into your account frequently.
To access these sites, please login to your student portal. Even as a graduate, you have access to your portal as long as you log into your account frequently.
Career Services Assistance:
Career Services at International Academy of Design and Technology - Chicago
(312) 939-2676 or email@example.com
Career Services support at Career Education Corporation
(866) 934-1594 or firstname.lastname@example.org