First-Time Applicant Admissions Process
At the International Academy of Design & Technology, we view every member of our academic community as an individual, not just a transcript. That's why we emphasize one-to-one relationships with our students right from the beginning, starting with the admissions process.
At IADT, we seek creative individuals who demonstrate an aptitude for success in our programs of study. To help us determine whether our school is a good fit for you and your goals, all applicants are required to complete a personal interview with an admissions representative. Applicants also must submit the following forms and documentation*:
- A completed application for admission
- Proof of secondary school graduation. Depending on your educational background, this can include a high-school diploma, a high-school equivalency certificate, a diploma through any state Department of Education or through the U.S. military, or official certification of completion of a home-education program that meets the requirements of the state in which you live.
- Official transcripts from any institution where you previously earned college credits (if you are seeking to have those credits applied to your chosen program at IADT)
- Request for high school or GED transcript
- Your signed Enrollment Agreement (the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required if you are under 18 years of age)
- Payment of application fee (this is non-refundable unless you are denied admission or cancel your application within three days of the school’s receipt of the application and fee)
- A signed copy of the IADT Student Disclosure Form (SDF)
- Interview Acknowledgement Form/Student Information Record
- Completed financial aid forms (if you are applying for financial aid to help pay for your education)
- Assessment testing also may be required depending on your campus of choice.
Once you have completed and submitted the required documents and paid the application fee, IADT will review the information and inform you of its decision. If you are not accepted, all fees paid to IADT will be refunded. The school reserves the right to deny admission to applicants.
If you need help or have questions at any point in the admissions process, an IADT admissions representative will be happy to assist you. We look forward to you joining our student population.
To learn more about IADT, our degree programs or how to apply for admission, please contact us for more information.
*Admissions requirements may vary by campus; please refer to each school’s catalog for details.
International Academy of Design & Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate's degrees and bachelor's degrees. For more information on IADT's accreditation, visit the ACICS website at: http://acics.org.
Copyright © 2010 International Academy of Design & Technology. All rights reserved.