Judges, Sponsors, Host Announced for IADT-Seattle's IMAGINE 2011 Fashion Show
September 20, 2011
Seattle - September 20, 2011 - On Friday, September 30th, the International Academy of Design & Technology in Seattle (IADT - Seattle) will hold its 6th Annual IMAGINE Fashion Show at Benaroya Hall, Seattle, Wash.
Judging the over 130 garments submitted by students and alumni are:
• David Blackham, Founder, Owner and President, DAVID LAWRENCE
• Cynarah Ellawala, COO + CMO, Fashion Network - Seattle
• Rose Dennis, Fashion Virtuoso, Columnist & PR Consultant, ARD, LLC
• Derieontay D. Sparks, VP - Store Manager Southcenter, MACY'S
• Alison Brownrigg, Freelance Shopping & Fashion Writer for NWSource.com
The event would not be possible without the partnership of our very special sponsors:
• MACY'S is the Exclusive Sponsor of the VIP After-Party following the show.
• Champagne and food provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering.
• EVERGREEN BEAUTY COLLEGE - Hair & Make-Up
• TURABI RUG GALLERY - Runway
• DList Magazine - Advertising
• DoubleTree Suites By Hilton, Southcenter - VIP Swag Bag Sponsor
• Seattle Metropolitan Chamber Orchestra - Music
• Target Direct Marketing - Presenting Sponsor
• Kelly/Brady Advertising - Presenting Sponsor
• Ballard Outdoor - Step & Repeat
The MC/Host for IMAGINE is:
• Teresa Gonzalez, News Anchor/Reporter -UNIVISION / SEATTLE / KUNS TV
Directing IMAGINE for the 3rd Year is: Eduardo Khawam - Metropolitan Fashion Week
IMAGINE is an exciting event open to the community. The glamour-packed evening will be filled with fun and excitement from the moment one steps onto the red carpet! Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased online here or at the school.
Tickets are $25 for general admission, $20 for students/alumni/seniors, $10 for standing room, and $50 for VIP AND $75.00 for Orchestra tickets, both include prime seating, swag bag and the MACY’S After Party. Click here for more information about IMAGINE or e-mail email@example.com
This year, IMAGINE is partnering with the Career Education Scholarship Fund, with proceeds from the show to benefit IADT-Seattle students.
NOTE to MEDIA: Pre-registration and press conference is available on Friday, Sept 30th, at 7 p.m. at Benaroya Hall. Contact Laura Nielsen, 206-830-6334, to register.
About the International Academy of Design and Technology in Seattle
With more than 30 years as an established institution, the International Academy of Design and Technology offers students a hands-on education with experienced faculty dedicated to providing students with the necessary skills, knowledge, support and guidance to pursue fulfilling career opportunities in the design and technology fields. The Seattle campus (IADT-Seattle), which opened in 2004, offers degree programs in fashion design, interior design, graphic design, digital media production, fashion merchandising and game production. Students also have the opportunity to take a portion of their coursework online through IADT-Online. The school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education. Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.iadt.edu/disclosures. IADT-Seattle cannot guarantee employment or salary and is a member of the Career Education Corporation (NASDAQ:CECO) network of universities, colleges and schools. For more information call 206.575.1865 or visit www.iadt.edu/Seattle.