Enter IADT’s Design Challenge For a Chance to Win a $5,000 Scholarship
November 9, 2011
• 0 Comments
Think you’ve got mad design skills? Prove it! Enter IADT’s Design Challenge competition for a chance to win a $5,000 scholarship. Students and non-IADT students are welcome to participate!
To enter, head over to the Design Challenge application on our Facebook Page – you can enter now through Dec. 10. And the earlier you submit your entry, the better, because the finalists will be determined by public voting on Facebook!
Here’s all you need to do:
1. Design a banner ad for ONE of these IADT programs: Internet Marketing, Information Technology, Retail Merchandise Management or Web Design and Development (read the rules here first so you know exactly who is eligible and what you need to do):
To be eligible, your design must:
- Be 300 X 250 pixels at 72 dpi
- Be a .jpg file no larger than 60k
- Include the IADT logo (download it here)
- Include both a headline and a call to action (i.e., “Get Info” or “Click Here”).
2. Submit your design through IADT’s Design Challenge application on Facebook right here. We’ll quickly review your entry to make sure it meets the specs above, then we’ll post it in the voting gallery below the entry form on the Design Challenge tab.
3. Share your entry with your Facebook friends and ask for their vote – they can vote once each day through Dec. 31!
Once voting is closed and the finalists are selected, two first-place winners will be selected to each receive $5,000 scholarships to IADT, while 10 runners-up will be chosen to each receive $1,000 scholarships.
Questions? Read the full rules here and our FAQs here.