7 SEO Blogs That Internet Marketing Students Should Read
January 11, 2013
•IADT General, IADT Tampa, Internet Marketing
• 0 Comments
Blogs can be a great way to gain information outside of the classroom and from industry experts. But it’s important to find blogs with information written by credible sources. To that end, we have compiled a list of the top seven SEO blogs you can read to increase your SEO knowledge:
- Higher Visibility: Written by an Internet marketing company based in Memphis, Tenn., you can’t get much more credible of a source than this. They have a way of explaining simple to complex SEO concepts in a way that’s easy to understand.
- Search Engine Optimization Journal: The title comes straight to the point. This blog is a collection of entries from Nick Stamoulis of Brick Marketing, a long-time SEO expert, and can be counted on to educate you on everything from content promotion to infographic production.
- Search Engine Journal: A curiously similar title, this is a PR 6 site that strives to condense SEO information. They’ve broken the montage of information into categories to help you wade through it all.
- SEOMoz: This is by far one of the most authoritative sites in the SEO world. The articles are always incredibly detailed with step-by-step instructions and screenshots that help make sure you understand any and all aspects of SEO.
- Search Engine Land: They have a partnership with Google that makes them the primary source for any changes from the search engine company. By speaking directly with Google, this blog always has the most up-to-date information as soon as it’s available.
- Search Engine Watch: This blog is a PR 7 site, and that should be enough said. They feature top-quality information on a website that is very simple to navigate.
- SEO Book: Managed by SEO expert Aaron Wall, this blog provides many helpful tutorials and screenshots.