IADT Mission and Objectives
The Institution provides educational programs that are designed to prepare students for professional opportunities and career success in select design and technology fields. Through the guidance of the faculty, theoretical concepts as well as practical and creative applications are addressed in the curricula and reinforced by interaction with professionals in the industry.
To accomplish this mission, the Institution is dedicated to:
- fostering academic excellence.
- providing theoretical and practical training.
- employing qualified faculty who offer students personalized attention and professional expertise.
- utilizing industry-standard curricula and technologies.
- providing staff and faculty members that uphold the highest standards of service and quality.
- cultivating an environment that celebrates creativity and diversity.
The Institution’s faculty, administration, facilities, and support services, diligently work to fulfill this mission.
Get More Information Right Now!
If you have questions about IADT or the associate and bachelor's degrees offered at our schools, getting the answers you need is as simple as filling out the Request Information form at the bottom of this page. Just tell us a little bit about yourself and one of our admissions representatives will contact you to help provide the information you need.
Apply Online At Any Time!
If you've already identified the campus where you'd like to enroll and the degree you're ready to pursue, we're ready when you are. In fact, you can apply online now!
International Academy of Design & Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate's degrees and bachelor's degrees. For more information on IADT's accreditation, visit the ACICS website at: http://acics.org.